Residential Collection Trash Guidelines
Place bulk items & collection carts out by 6 AM on your day of service.
We accept ONE BULK ITEM per pick-up.
Call in MISSED PICK-UPS to 708.333.9910
Collection carts are to be placed side by side 3 FEET apart along the curb.
YARD WASTE is collected April 1-November 30
We DO NOT accept TIRES as trash.
- Carpeting must be rolled and tied in 4’ lengths and weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Branches 6” or less in diameter are to be bundled and tied with twine or rope. Bundles are not to exceed 4’ in length and 50 lbs.
- Bulk items include appliances, furniture, mattresses (including box springs), and small homeowner generated construction waste.
- Appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, and dishwashers must have their doors removed before being placed out for collection.
- Dispose of old, junk tires at our transfer station located at 13903 S. Ashland Ave., Riverdale, IL 60827 (fees apply).
* A max of 1-cubic yard of items total per pick-up.