Are you in need of a reliable and competitive service provider in the Chicagoland area for your commercial waste disposal needs? If so, Tri-State Disposal is here to help. With commercial waste and recycling collection service from Lakeview to Lansing and Oak Park to Orland Park, Tri-State Disposal is the answer to all of your waste and recycling needs. From apartment buildings to office complexes and supermarkets to lumberyards, we can tailor a service to fit your company’s individual needs.
For low volume waste generators, we currently offer 1 to 8-yard containers with a service frequency ranging from 1 to 6 days per week. For high volume waste generators, we offer 30 and 40-yard compactor service. Compactor service is ideal for schools, department stores, and manufacturing facilities that often generate a high volume of lightweight waste. With service available, 6 days a week, our commercial and industrial waste and recycling services are sure to meet your needs.
Not sure what service would work best for your organization? Call our office today to speak with a commercial sales representative or schedule an onsite consultation by contacting us at 708.388.9910.
- 1 Yard Container
- 1.5 Yard Container
- 2 Yard Container
- 4 Yard Container
- 6 Yard Container
- 8 Yard Container
- Dock Box
- 10 Yard Container
- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)
- 20 Yard Container
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to Larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)
- 30 Yard Container
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs - Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)
- 40 Yard Compacter
- Compactor service is ideal for schools, department stores, and manufacturing facilities that often generate a high volume of lightweight waste.
Sizes are approximate and may vary based on the manufacturer