Tri-State Disposal owns and operates a fully-licensed waste transfer station in Riverdale, Illinois, a south suburb of Chicago. The transfer station is open Monday through Saturday and accepts various materials for disposal and recycling from third party haulers to contractors and DIYers. Use of our location is ideal for those who have a large of a quantity of material that is too great for their regularly scheduled service, but not enough to require the rental of a dumpster.
For turn by turn directions, enter your starting location in the field above.
Transfer Station Address:
13903 S Ashland Ave
Riverdale, IL 60827
Phone: (708) 388-9910
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
*All dump trucks must arrive at our location 15 minutes prior to closing, while anyone unloading by hand must arrive 1 hour prior to closing.
- General Debris – Clothes, furniture, appliances, etc…
- Yard Waste – Trees, brush, leaves, etc… (organic material)
- Heavies – Dirt, concrete, brick, etc… (must be clean and free of debris)
- Construction Debris – Wood, drywall, shingles, etc…
- Tires – Passenger car/light truck, semi tires, and oversized tires
Additional Services Offered:
- Certified destruction
- Off-loading of dry van and reefer trailers
- Dock service
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
For more information or current pricing, please call our office at 708.388.9910.
If you’re a contractor wishing to establish an account, please download and complete the following credit application.