Tri-State Disposal owns and operates a fully-licensed waste transfer station in Riverdale, Illinois, a south suburb of Chicago. The transfer station is open Monday through Saturday and accepts various materials for disposal and recycling from third-party haulers to contractors and DIYers. Use of our location is ideal for those who have a large of a quantity of material that is too great for their regularly scheduled service, but not enough to require the rental of a dumpster.
For turn by turn directions, enter your starting location in the field above.
Transfer Station Address:
13903 S Ashland Ave
Riverdale, IL 60827
Phone: (708) 388-9910
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
*All dump trucks must arrive at our location 15 minutes prior to closing, while anyone unloading by hand must arrive 1 hour prior to closing.
- General Debris – Clothes, furniture, appliances, etc…
- Yard Waste – Trees, brush, leaves, etc… (organic material)
- Heavies – Dirt, concrete, brick, etc… (must be clean and free of debris)
- Construction Debris – Wood, drywall, shingles, etc…
- Tires – Passenger car/light truck, semi tires, and oversized tires
Additional Services Offered:
- Certified destruction
- Off-loading of dry van and reefer trailers
- Dock service
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
For more information or current pricing, please call our office at 708.388.9910.
If you’re a contractor wishing to establish an account, please download and complete the following credit application.