Dumpster Rentals in Oak Park Dumpsters
When you need a dumpster rental in Oak Park, IL, contact Tri-State Disposal. We have been serving the people of Chicago, Northeast Indiana, and beyond since 1995.
We take pride in our excellent customer service. Whether you’re a commercial or residential client, we will treat you with the respect and courtesy you deserve. We understand how important it is to stay on schedule when working on any kind of construction, remodeling, or roofing project, which is why we strive to provide all of our customers with prompt, efficient service.
Tri-State Disposal is a full-service waste and recycling company, so not only will we provide you with a dumpster rental for your project, but we will also make sure that your waste gets properly recycled or disposed of. It’s easy to be environmentally conscious when you have a dumpster to gather your waste in and a reliable company to pick it up and get rid of it for you.
Rent a Dumpster Today
If you’re ready to rent a dumpster for your next project, browse the selection of rentals below to figure out which one is right for you. You can also reach our local office at 708.383.6400. We will gladly discuss the project you’re working on and help you choose the equipment to meet your needs.
10YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – OAK PARK, IL
3' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 14' LONG*
- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
20YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – OAK PARK, IL
4' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 20' LONG*
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
30YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – OAK PARK, IL
6' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 20' LONG*
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
* Dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but capacity will not
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $55/ton