- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
HICKORY HILLS Dumpsters
If you’re going to spend money on a dumpster rental in Hickory Hills, IL, you want to make sure that you can trust the company you pay. The same goes for other garbage-related services like tire disposal, recycling, and demolition services.
If you need a full-service garbage disposal company, trust Tri-State Disposal Inc.
Prompt, Personal, and Professional Help
Tri-State Disposal was founded in 1995, which gives us 20 years of experience in the Chicagoland area. Though we began as a two-truck operation, we now provide service to more than 2,000 commercial clients, 15,000 residential clients, and 500 tire retailers.
If you work with us, you can trust that you will get a quality dumpster rental or quality service. We pride ourselves on being prompt, personal, and professional, and we are very invested in the Chicagoland area. We’re owned and operated by a local family, and we consistently get involved in community events for causes like helping adults with disabilities and collecting Christmas toys for underprivileged children.
Friendly, Polite Service
If you work with Tri-State Disposal, we will treat you courteously, and we will demonstrate how much we value your business or home.
If you need a dumpster rental or waste service in Hickory Hills, IL, call Tri-State Disposal. You can contact us at 708.388.9910 to schedule a service or to get your questions answered.
City of Hickory Hills
8652 West 95th St
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $60/ton