- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
When you work on a construction or remodel project, you acquire waste—it’s unavoidable. You likely don’t want to make frequent trips to the nearest disposal center. Certainly, you shouldn't allow the garbage to build up on your property.
Fortunately, there's an easy solution to this dilemma. With prompt dumpster rental delivery and removal, Tri-State Disposal simplifies the waste disposal process. We work within state and city regulations, and if your rental needs a right-of-way permit, we’ll take care of it!
Choose Your Dumpster Rental From a Range of Sizes
Your Worth, IL project might be small or large—we can handle your dumpster needs either way. Currently, we provide units that are 10, 15, 20, or 30 yards in size. If you’re unsure which size your project will require, give us a call. We’ll happily lend our expertise to help you find the right dumpster rental.
In fact, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have. We’ll help you reserve a rental and make sure it’s delivered on time and to the right location. Get in touch with our representatives in by calling 708.388.9910. You may also visit our contact page to request a quote on our services.
Village of Worth
7112 W 111th St
Worth, IL 60482
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $60/ton