- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
PALOS HEIGHTS Dumpsters
Making DIY EasierIf you’re a do-it-yourself type of person, there are a number of projects you could take on that may require a dumpster. Some of those projects include:
- Spring cleaning - Any intense cleaning project, from garages to attics and anything in between, may require a dumpster to accommodate the significant amount of trash.
- Demolition or renovation - Getting rid of a section of your home? Renovating the basement? A lot of large home improvement projects create waste that you’ll want a dumpster for.
- Weather damage - Whether a flood destroyed your basement’s carpeting or a tornado damaged your roof, rent a dumpster to get rid of the damaged property.
- Yard waste - A number of major gardening or landscaping projects may produce large amounts of tree branches or weeds, which you can collect and dispose of in a rented dumpster.
Weekly ServiceWe also provide waste collection services on a weekly basis for all of Palos Heights, IL. For more information, visit our residential waste services page. To schedule your rental now, call us at 708.388.9910. You can also request a quote using our contact form.
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $60/ton