- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
PALOS HEIGHTS Dumpsters
Whether you’re cleaning out the attic or renovating the bathrooms, call Tri-State Disposal, Inc. for the best price on your dumpster rental. We offer four different size dumpsters, for projects small and large, all at affordable prices.
Making DIY Easier
If you’re a do-it-yourself type of person, there are a number of projects you could take on that may require a dumpster. Some of those projects include:
- Spring cleaning - Any intense cleaning project, from garages to attics and anything in between, may require a dumpster to accommodate the significant amount of trash.
- Demolition or renovation - Getting rid of a section of your home? Renovating the basement? A lot of large home improvement projects create waste that you’ll want a dumpster for.
- Weather damage - Whether a flood destroyed your basement’s carpeting or a tornado damaged your roof, rent a dumpster to get rid of the damaged property.
- Yard waste - A number of major gardening or landscaping projects may produce large amounts of tree branches or weeds, which you can collect and dispose of in a rented dumpster.
Look through the dumpster sizes below to find an option that suits your next project.
We also provide waste collection services on a weekly basis for all of Palos Heights, IL. For more information, visit our residential waste services page.
To schedule your rental now, call us at 708.388.9910. You can also request a quote using our contact form.
City of Palos Heights
7607 W College Dr
Palos Heights, IL 60463
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $60/ton