- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
Midlothian residents work in a variety of industries. The most common jobs are in management and professional or public administration, according to the city’s official website.
No matter which industry you work in, you need to keep your property clean, and Tri-State Disposal can help. We offer dumpster rentals and other waste collection services to the residents and businesses of Midlothian, IL.
Dumpster Rental and More
Are you remodeling your home or business? Moving out? Going through your storage unit and throwing things away? Count on our convenient dumpster rental services to help you dispose of your unwanted debris regardless of the size of the project. You can choose from several different sizes, including our largest 30-yard dumpster for more extensive projects.
As a full-service waste and recycling company, we offer all of the services you need to maintain your property in Midlothian, IL. Our services include waste tire disposal, waste collection, and residential demolition. We also have a waste transfer station that is open daily to the public that accepts: general debris, construction debris, yard waste, and tires.
Since 1995, we’ve grown from a small company to a successful business with thousands of satisfied customers. 20 years later, we are still a family-owned company and a certified woman-owned business that cares about our community just as much as we did then. We greatly look forward to the chance to serve you.
To request more information on any one of our services, call us today at 708.388.9910.
Village of Midlothian
14801 Pulaski Rd
Midlothian, IL 60445
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $55/ton