Rent a Dumpster in Dyer, IN Dumpsters
If you’re working on a project in Dyer, IN, that requires the use of a dumpster, consider a dumpster rental from Tri-State Disposal.
Count on Our Experience
For over 20 years, we’ve provided dumpster rentals to residential and commercial customers alike. We have locations across Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana, and we’re ready to help you with all of your waste and recycling needs.
We have a variety of dumpsters, suitable for any type of roofing, construction, or home cleanup project. Just take a look at our available options below. Whether you’re working on a large commercial build or you need something for a small weekend project, Tri-State Disposal has got you covered.
Rely on Our Service
We are known for our friendly yet professional service. Our reliable staff will treat you with the courtesy you deserve while also providing you with prompt and reliable services. We understand the importance of efficiency, especially during a roofing or construction project. To ensure timely service our fleet of trucks are radio dispatched and GPS tracked. If there’s ever a problem, we are on top of it.
If you need a dumpster in Dyer, IN, rely on Tri-State Disposal to supply you with the equipment you need. Call our local office at 219.865.2421.
10YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – DYER, IN
3' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 14' LONG*
- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
20YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – DYER, IN
4' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 20' LONG*
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
30YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – DYER, IN
6' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 20' LONG*
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
* Dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but capacity will not
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $55/ton