Dumpster Rental Options in Peotone, IL Dumpsters
For many individuals and families, the village of Peotone offers proximity to the Windy City with all the comforts of small town living. When you plan a large-scale project, you need the efficiency of a city professional and the convenience of a neighborhood business, which are two traits that you will find in Tri-State Disposal.
At Tri-State Disposal, our dumpster rental options and policies provide you with the promptness and capacity you expect from a well-established company and the personal touch of truly conscientious customer service.
Your Dumpster Options
We offer four dumpster sizes, ranging in capacity from 10 to 30-yard. This range provides the disposal space necessary for virtually all residential and small commercial projects, including construction and demolition.
Review the options below to get a better idea of which size may work best for you or consult with a member of our staff about your project.
Our Commitment to You
When you choose a dumpster rental from Tri-State Disposal for your Peotone, IL, project, you’re receiving more than just the dumpster. Each of our customers also receives prompt, professional delivery and pickup, convenient payment options, flexible logistics, and some of the most competitive prices in the Peotone, IL, area.
10YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – PEOTONE, IL
3' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 14' LONG*
- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
20YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – PEOTONE, IL
4' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 20' LONG*
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
30YD DUMPSTER RENTAL – PEOTONE, IL
6' HIGH X 7' WIDE X 20' LONG*
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
* Dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but capacity will not
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $55/ton