- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
Whether you’re remodeling your family’s home or your company’s office, call Tri-State Disposal, Inc. for all your dumpster needs. We proudly serve the entire Chicago area and extend to Lake County—including Hammond, IN.
Large or Small, Let Us Help
We offer four different dumpster sizes that can handle waste from three tons to six tons. With this range of options, we can help you tackle any project, large or small. A few reasons you may need dumpster rental services include:
- Construction - Remodeling or building an addition to your home or office—or even building a new structure—all create significant amounts of waste, which our rental dumpsters can handle.
- Cleaning - If you own recently vacated property or a storage area in need of clearing, you may need to rent a dumpster.
- Damage - When weather damages your building, you need somewhere to dispose of the debris. Rent one of our dumpsters, and we’ll take care of it for you.
- Landscaping - If your property is in need of some landscaping work, you can make that project much easier when you rent a dumpster.
In situations like the ones listed above, you already have enough to worry about and keep an eye on. Let Tri-State Disposal take care of the trash so you can focus on the rest.
Trusted Waste Disposal
To schedule your rental or request a quote, call us at 708.388.9910 or use our contact form.
City of Hammond, IN
5925 Calumet Ave
Hammond, IN 46320
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $55/ton