Position – Full Time Customer Service Representative
Full Time Customer Service Representative
Tri-State Disposal Inc | Riverdale, IL
We are looking for an energetic individual that has skills required to meet the responsibilities of this position within our growing company.
A successful Customer Service Representative must understand the logistics industry, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. Customer Service Representatives must show empathy or sensitivity to the customer regarding the issue at hand, along with ability to work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes. Having the ability to remain calm, cool, and collected in a fast paced, ever-changing environment is a must!
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum).
- Experience in the logistics industry.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Reliable, punctual, excellent attendance.
- Work well with other employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office and Google Drive.
- Preferably Bilingual.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Inbound Sales.
- Greet walk-in customers and help them with their account needs.
- Answer 40-80 phone calls/emails a day on various topics ranging from billing/payments to services offered.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Entry and scheduling of service orders.
- Perform account collections on delinquent accounts.
- Follow up with customers on expiring service contracts.
- Filing paperwork.
Compensation: $18-22/hour (depending on previous experience).
45-hour work week – alternating Saturday is required.
At Tri-State Disposal, each eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including employee medical, life, short term and long-term disability insurance, 401K, and profit-sharing plan. Our employees also receive paid holidays, vacation, and personal days.