Full Time Scale Attendant/Customer Service Representative
Full-Time Scale Attendant/Customer Service Representative
Tri-State Disposal Inc | Riverdale, IL
We are looking for an energetic individual that has the skills required to meet the responsibilities of this position within our growing company.
A successful Scale/Customer Service Representative must understand logistics, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. Scale/Customer Service Representatives must convey empathy to the customer regarding the issue at hand, along with ability to work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes. Having the ability to remain calm, cool, and collected in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is a must!
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum).
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Reliable, punctual, excellent attendance.
- Work well with other employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office and Google Drive.
- Bilingual in (Spanish).
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Communicate with all customers coming on-site, answering questions, and directing them where to dispose of the material.
- Accurately enter the weight and classification of all materials entering and leaving the site.
- Communicate with operators via radio to provide and receive information regarding materials entering and leaving the facility.
- Answer 40-80 phone calls/emails a day on various topics ranging from billing/payments to services offered.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Entry and scheduling of service orders.
- Perform account collections on delinquent accounts.
- File paperwork.
Compensation: $18-22/hour (depending on previous experience)
45-hour workweek – alternating Saturday is required
At Tri-State Disposal, each eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including employee medical, life, short term, and long-term disability insurance, 401K, and a profit-sharing plan. Our employees also receive paid holidays, vacation, and personal days.