- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
Trash is messy, inconvenient, and annoying. If you don’t have room in a regular trash bin to get rid of all of it, you’ll have to keep it around until next week—and it will clog up your garage or your yard in the meantime. Instead, get a dumpster rental from Tri-State Disposal Inc. We can help you with any of your garbage-related needs in Hometown, IL.
Take Out the Trash
Chances are that you’ll need a dumpster rental at some point. However, we can help you with more than just dumpster rentals. We also offer waste tire disposal and demolition services, and we even run a waste transfer station.
If you have tires that you don’t need, don’t just leave them laying around. They can be a fire hazard, and they could also be a great home for rodents or mosquitoes. You’re better off letting us handle them.
If you need to knock down your home or business building in order to rebuild, let Tri-State Disposal know. We have done demolition work for more than 10 years, so you can trust us to do the job safely and effectively. We’ll even handle the permits for you.
Call Us for Service
If you need a dumpster rental or another trash-related service in Hometown, IL, contact us. We can be reached at 708.388.9910.
City of Hometown
4331 Southwest Hwy
Hometown, IL 60456
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $60/ton