- Roofing projects (24 square of shingles total)
- Small construction/remodeling projects
- Spring clean up/garage clean out
- Heavy materials (dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, etc..)
- 3 Ton limit (6,000lbs.)**
CALUMET PARK Dumpsters
Over the years, Calumet Park, IL has coined the motto “the place to be.” With its small-town atmosphere and dynamic business environment, this village is certainly the place to raise a family and start a successful business.
However, it takes the efforts of the whole community to maintain such a thriving town. In order to do that, we must remember to dispose of any waste and/or trash on our properties. If you have recently performed demolition or construction work, talk to the team at Tri-State Disposal Inc. about a dumpster rental. We provide our customers a quick, easy waste-removal service that will keep your property and town looking its best.
Disposal Made Easy
Tri-State Disposal Inc. accepts all kinds of trash from household debris like clothes and furniture to building debris such as asphalt shingles, drywall, lumber, and concrete. If a dumpster rental is more than your needs require, you can self-haul and dump your waste at our conveniently located transfer station open daily to the public only minutes away from Calumet Park, IL.
Customers with on-going disposal needs should check our commercial services page for weekly scheduled waste-collection services in Calumet Park, IL.
Book Your Rental Today
When you feel ready to book your dumpster rental, browse our options below. We have several sizes available to Calumet Park, IL residents that will certainly fit all of your project needs. Not sure what to choose? Give us a call at 708.388.9910 and we’ll gladly answer any questions you have about our rentals or services.
Village of Calumet Park
12409 S Throop
Calumet Park, IL 60827
- Roofing projects (32 square of shingles total)
- Medium to larger construction/remodeling projects
- Attic/basement clean outs
- 4 Ton limit (8,000lbs.)**
- Commercial roofing projects for light weight debris
- Large construction/remodeling projects
- Clean outs – Move in/out
- Large volumes of bulky debris
- Demolition debris
- 5 Ton limit (10,000lbs.)**
** Additional tonnage is invoiced at $60/ton